ACR routinr

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
guys i was wandering what to put into my ACR routine......

i know there are threads likely to this but i was thinking that could anybody tell me what tricks are more easy and versatile to put in .:D

thanks in advance!(i know my english sucks):p

not ninja, crash course 2, thats all about the ambitious. Oz pearlman has a nice one on his born to perform card magic. i still that as my basic outline for an acr, it has a card, jumps to the top twice, then a color change, then a card from one packet to another, then card to mouth then the bent card jumping to the top.
its a solid routine.
crash course also teaches you some real real nice moves. a different double lift ( i dont use it but its not too bad) and a whole bunch of routine ideas, that dvd should be more than enough to have an impressive acr

Feb 15, 2008
No way CC2. It's good, but not good enough. Doesn't even teach the pass! Go for Jay Sankey's ambitious DVD. Tons, I mean TONS of stuff on there. Beginner to Pro. Seriously. Get it.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
No way CC2. It's good, but not good enough. Doesn't even teach the pass! Go for Jay Sankey's ambitious DVD. Tons, I mean TONS of stuff on there. Beginner to Pro. Seriously. Get it.

Why use a pass in a ACR routine?

I would say go for CC2, its a great dvd and the teachin is the best i have seen on any magic dvd and there is also alot of live performances and theory on the ACR.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca

I hear some great stuff about that DVD.

Interesting though. You make it sound like an ACR without the pass is not going to be good. You should read some stuff by Eugene Burger. ;) His principles and philosophy of magic definitely affect the effect I choose to perform.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Originally Posted by RXillusionist

Why use the pass when it's not needed? It's like looking for an excuse to get caught.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results