Advance Distortion copies?

When i orderd mine 3 days ago, they say Advance copies avalible, what does the "Advance.." mean in that?, is their something special about them coming out before the offical realse?, if not what does the advance mean in that?

Sep 2, 2007
When i orderd mine 3 days ago, they say Advance copies avalible, what does the "Advance.." mean in that?, is their something special about them coming out before the offical realse?, if not what does the advance mean in that?

Advance copies simply mean that there are copies available, or at least there were, before the official release of the effect, October 1st. That means you were one of three hundred that got it before it is officially going to be released to the public.

Advanced does not mean better, or enhanced, but simply a pre-released copy of the effect.

Cheers,
JTM

Advance copies simply mean that there are copies available, or at least there were, before the official release of the effect, October 1st. That means you were one of three hundred that got it before it is officially going to be released to the public.

Advanced does not mean better, or enhanced, but simply a pre-released copy of the effect.

Cheers,
JTM

thnz..u cleared my mind, i cant wait for mine!

Aug 31, 2007
California
Whoa....i just realized i'm one of like 300 people who have this version of moving pips. I have twenty days to impress magicians who don't have this trick :D hahah sweet

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results