Advice on this colour change

Hi guys,

I was playing around my my cards earlier (what? no one's shocked?) and I've been playing around with colour change idea for a while and wanted some opinions or advice. It's all the same method, just different presentations of the same basic move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lowC5l64DlI

So I was just wondering if/where it's or something similar is published so I can learn do it better. Also please let me know which one's looked better than others. If anyone's interested in how it works, and can't tell from the vid PM me to discuss it.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well, the concept looks similar to Ben Earl's Stroke Change, except it is much less visual and a bit too jerky. The basic method (if I'm correct) is nothing new, but it's possible to present it in new ways. Not bad, but try to make it more visual. Right now it seems a bit too jerky.

David

I know it's a little jerky, I've only just started playing around with it and haven't decided on a method yet. I do like how it looks when i gently shake the deck 12 seconds in.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
I agree with eddie.. I've experimented with the Herman pass and it looks relatively the same. But still I can see you put alot of effort into hiding the change esp with the shaking at 12

Playin around a bit more, I know the shake's still jerky but I've tried to smooth the other one's out a bit. It'd be a great reveal or ACR move. I can't confirm or deny the method without exposing, but I know most of you know what it is. I'd love to see someone else have a mess around with it too. In the mean tme, here I am again........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqAD_52YbcI

I've been carefull not to flash although any magician will know exactly what i'm doing. But don't worry, the only people that will see this video are people form here.

Sorry for not wearing pants again Magic man93, these shorts are a but longer tho... :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results