Advocate by d+M

Nov 10, 2007
Are there any videos to demonstrate the effect? If not can someone who has perfected this put up a quick video there is no ay I can buy this without seeing a demo.

Nov 10, 2007
That would be awesome if you could do that asap :). I really want this effect but do not want to be disappointed.

Nov 10, 2007
I want to see a trailer because I do not fully understand the effects. Any card is named and that card is fliped over in the deck and then that person can turn over the card. It justs seems to impossible.

Nov 10, 2007
Are you positive? 100% no joke.lol cause I dont have invisible string or anything like that if it involves thaat.

Nov 10, 2007
OK one more question and that is it I promise. Is everything invisible meaning are there any open switches you have to do? dont answer if exposure.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
I got my copy yesterday night, I am so pumped to use this. I can not wait to make my tool. Trust me you will have everything for it. It may take a little practice to get the handling of the tool though. this is worth way more then he is charging. hahaha I can honestly say, I will not leave home without it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results