Afternoon "D'lite"!

Sep 1, 2007
hello...my first post...

i was browsin along a couple of sites and a magic gimmick caught my eye.
"D'lites" are visual gimmicks that can captivate and astonish audiences in a flash.
but somehow i noticed that there are a variety of them on stock...
can anybody plz tell me the difference between the different variations...
These include D'lite V5 and D'lite Rocco

thx

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
D'lite v5 is a device to use in conjunction with it. The original D'lite was exposed on a TV show called "Taxi Cab Confession" many years ago. It has also been knocked off by many people so it's exposure is almost up there with the svengali deck and thumb tip.

However, it's common knowledge is wearing off, but I strongly suggest getting another color other than red such as blue or green. People are not used to seeing those.

Sep 2, 2007
If you're candian, it was not on that show because it doesn't air here. Also. I plan on getting some D'lights (One white, and two blue if possible) For a routine I've worked out for staqge. But I would reccomend them , I'm not sure by whom. But I know that they are a good buy.

I've been interested in D'Lites for a while since first seeing a performance...could anyone rate their difficulty os use and set-up etc, either on here on send me a PM I'm quite wary about buying it just due to the fact I don't know much besides it's coloured lites attached to your fingers or something like that.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
The effect has been around for a while, this was one of the first effects I got when I entered magic. It is very simple and fun to do. Great for beginners and pros alike, just give it the time it deserves even though it is simple.
Adam

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
They are simple, and impressive to some. But when you use them you will get people who went to a vegas magic shop in their hotel saying. Is that one of those lightup thumbs? I used to have one of those. Just my experience. No batteries are not replacable. Get a thumbtip, cheaper much more useful.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results