Aladdin or Arrco?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys. This thread might have shown up before, im not sure cause im new. But I was wonering which one of these decks (Aladdin or Arrco) you guys would prefer and why. My birthday is coming up and wanted to know which decks to buy that would be high quality and durable. I see the Buck twins using Aladdins and other magicians on the net using Arrco. I just want some good feedback! Thanks!

-Perceptiv3CardMagic

Hey guys. This thread might have shown up before, im not sure cause im new. But I was wonering which one of these decks (Aladdin or Arrco) you guys would prefer and why. My birthday is coming up and wanted to know which decks to buy that would be high quality and durable. I see the Buck twins using Aladdins and other magicians on the net using Arrco. I just want some good feedback! Thanks!

-Perceptiv3CardMagic

I'd say Aladdin for both card magic and flourishing.
If you are a die hard magician use Arrcos.
If you are a die hard flourisher (like me :D) use Aladdins
But for both, Aladdins are the best.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
thanks magiclemonbird. I was thinking along the lines of aladdins, but I was just wondering what other people thought. Cause I'm wanting to get into flourishing, so that really helped. thanks!

Apr 29, 2009
arrcos will last you a lot longer. arrcos are also good for flourishing as well as magic. i would go for arrcos. i used to flourish and i used arrcos all the time. aladins are not the best

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
arrcos will last you a lot longer.

Are you serious? Arrco's are plastic and wear down much faster than SMOOTH FINISH Aladdins. Smooth finish practically restore themselves and are supposedly the most durable cards on the market (so I've heard from a lot of people)...

I honestly prefer Arrcos anyway, but I think for flourishing Aladdins will do you well and they will also last a lot longer for you.

Hope that helped.

-Sanj

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
thanks everyone for your opinions. I think I will go for the aladdins based on almost everyone in this thread. However I might just get arrco's as well for the heck of it, you can never have too many cards! haha (maybe).

Aug 31, 2007
Get Aladdins. I got four decks of Smooth Finish Aladdins about a month ago. The first deck got a bit clumpy after two or so weeks so i put them in the box and set them to the side as opened a second pack. About a week later i went back to my first "clumped" Aladdins and they were literally as good as new. They fan as good as they did when i first opened them and the packets stay together really good for flourishing etc. Although I've never tried Arccos i would definitely pick Aladdins when it comes to quality. They look very nice too.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
actually magiclemonbird, im not going to order them until about a few weeks before my birthday (August 7th). But I'm still gonna order Tally Ho's from this site, but get the aladdins and such on dananddave.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Personally, I prefer Arrcos over Aladdins.
Aladdins have a plastic feel of a finish on them which I don't like.
Arrcos are plastic coated but you don't notice it as much compared to Aladdins.
Plus Aladdins fan like garbage compared to Arrcos.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results