Alert :: Wayne Houchin Interview (UPDATED)

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Haha, when I read the title at first I thought that Alert was the name of a new trick you are working on, I was disappointed.

Question: Are you gonna post it here too?

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Haha, when I read the title at first I thought that Alert was the name of a new trick you are working on, I was disappointed.

Question: Are you gonna post it here too?

Nope - Magic Week In Review is something that is exclusive to iTricks. Be sure to check it out though - we talked about a lot, including Control.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Thanks Wayne, it's just I've been there, and I got kind of lost, and couldn't find what I was looking for :). Hopefully it won't happen again.

Sep 1, 2007
Nice. Just out of curiosity, when will T11 be doing another one of their artist interviews with questions from the forums?

Oct 6, 2007
Wayne i love you but im not in love with you if that make any sense. Thanks for the heads up.

Dec 27, 2007
Justin Robert Young Interviews Wayne Houchin on MWiR

Just thought you guys might want to know that my friend Justin Robert Young from iTricks.com, has interviewed Wayne Houchin on the Magic Week In Review for this week.

Join Justin and Wayne as they will be discussing Wayne's new realease Control and some of the other anticipated effects of 2008.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

I'm listening to this now.... It's ok about your eyeliner Wayne, it's ok. :)

-Doug

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I have a question about all that hatin on us little kids, joking, but seriously: Like you said not to market any of your stuff because we arre not experienced enough, and I completely agree , but (I'm not talking about my self but just out of curiosity) when you can submit the trick (like here or at E) don't they do all the subtleties and everything, you don't even teach the effect, so would that be the right thing to do maybe? But I don't plan on doing that, everything that I invented and at first thought was a breakthrough in a couple of days I figure out how impractical it is, just curious and maybe for some other people.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results