Am I the only one with issues playing 1-on-1 videos?

CaesarMagic

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Well a few months ago I Purchase 3fry from the 1on1 sec; I was all exicited and everything I played the video, everything was fine, but one minute into the video, the video would keep on stoping well just the image I could still hear Chris Kenner talking and so till today I have not been able to view it. Last week i purchase schwing : impromptu rising card and same thing happen the video keeped on freezing but the sound keeped going but sometimes it sounded kinda choppy, Well I would like to purchase some 1on1s but if I cant view them properly it would be pointless
So can anyone help me out my cousin told me it was my computer that the ram was not big enough so I went to my friends house to purchase Schwing and view it the same thing happen.
Any Ideas??? (other than new computer lol)

Sep 2, 2007
Try redownloading and reinstalling a new version of Quicktime from www.quicktime.com. Usually, this solves the problem off the bat.

If reinstalling Quicktime doesn't do the trick, try the free VLC Media Player from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/. This is a slick media player that can play just about any format of anything for both PCs and MACs.

After downloading and installing VLC, try to play the video in there. If you still have any issue after trying VLC, submit a support ticket directly at http://www.theory11.com/support and the support guys will take care of you.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 6, 2007
Estonia
are you sure that you download it 100% ?
Cause i started to download also, and i watched the downloading progress.
At 33% it JUMPED to 100% and said ready. I was amazed lol.
But if i playd it. It playd ONLY 33% OF the video.

CaesarMagic

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Thanks Jack ill see whats up with VLC player,I hope it works
are you sure that you download it 100% ?
Cause i started to download also, and i watched the downloading progress.
At 33% it JUMPED to 100% and said ready. I was amazed lol.
But if i playd it. It playd ONLY 33% OF the video.
yeah it downloaded 100%, I even download it twice

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Well a few months ago I Purchase 3fry from the 1on1 sec; I was all exicited and everything I played the video, everything was fine, but one minute into the video, the video would keep on stoping well just the image I could still hear Chris Kenner talking and so till today I have not been able to view it. Last week i purchase schwing : impromptu rising card and same thing happen the video keeped on freezing but the sound keeped going but sometimes it sounded kinda choppy, Well I would like to purchase some 1on1s but if I cant view them properly it would be pointless
So can anyone help me out my cousin told me it was my computer that the ram was not big enough so I went to my friends house to purchase Schwing and view it the same thing happen.
Any Ideas??? (other than new computer lol)

I had the exact same problem - and them problem IS that your QuickTime isn't updated. Just download the latest version and it should work :)

Dec 11, 2007
Exact same thing happened to me. :p VLC player solved it. I tried updating quicktime and it didn't work. So if I were you get VLC

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results