Amazing Card Work

Aug 21, 2008
hey guys, im looking for something new, something very original, very creative.
any ideas?
oh and can anyone possibly tell me the preview that was in david stones real secrets of magic, i used to own it and there was a preview on the dvd for a different dvd that had some really good card work, they also showed jean luc bertrands "no smoking" as well.
thanks
-Danny

Aug 21, 2008
hmmm, ive seen both of those, i feel like it was something else or possibly on his volume 2 becaus ei remember seeing two previews and one was "no smoking" by jean luc bertrand and the other is the one im looking for

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
hmmm, ive seen both of those, i feel like it was something else or possibly on his volume 2 becaus ei remember seeing two previews and one was "no smoking" by jean luc bertrand and the other is the one im looking for

I think there was only the Hato and Chretien on the dvds. But Jean Luc did do the filming for Matthew Bich's dvd as well. Could be that?

Aug 21, 2008
not sure. but if anyone could point me in the right direction of a really good dvd on card work, something very original, i would really appreciate it

J

J:G

new magic? i would go with burn, advocate or psycho when it comes out.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
what does "word count" mean?
and are those all by daniel madison, i havent heard of psycho

You can't post a comment with less than 3 words, so they say word count for one or two word comments.

Back on topic. I suggest:

Paul Harris- Art of Astonishment Books
Paul Harris- True Astonishments DVD Set
Dan and Dave- Andthensome
Richard Sanders- The Richard Sanders Show Vol 1-3
Yannick Chretien DVD
Ray Kosby- Impossible Card Magic
Dorian Rohdell- Avenue
Bill Goodwin DVD (hasn't come out yet but it will soon)

J

J:G

yes, and psycho has yet to be released (but it should be good)

Jan 8, 2009
Anything from Allan Ackerman
Benjamin Earl's Past MIdnight
Trilogy from DnD plus andthensome
Surfaced
GPS from Steve 40

THere is really a lot out there.. just depends what you ar elooking for.. "card Magic" isn;t really narrowing it down

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results