Amazing New Site

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
This site is like Ellusionist on acid. And I love it! Hello and I'm glad to be here finally to all members! :-D

I'm sorry, but you must have the wrong website. T11 is nothing like E. Sure, they have the same style of webpage, but Theory 11 is the only magic website designed and built by the artists. This place is revolutionary. Have fun looking around!

//David.Misner::

Oct 23, 2007
dont say there there alike someone might shoot you here cause most of the ppl here dont look at them being alike but have fun

Sep 25, 2007
I'm sorry, but you must have the wrong website. T11 is nothing like E. Sure, they have the same style of webpage, but Theory 11 is the only magic website designed and built by the artists. This place is revolutionary. Have fun looking around!

ha ha ha ha ha keep grasping for that "revolutionary" thing you make me giggle

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California

What's so revolutionary about T11 so far? Umm hello E is the same thing... designed and built by artists...

I say E and T11 are pretty similar.

Sep 14, 2007
JamesHarken,

Are you talking about THIS site or Ellusionist's new site? If you're talking about THIS site, I agree. If you're talking about Ellusionist's new site... I... beg to differ! I found Ellusionist's new site to be way too cluttered, busy, and poorly designed for my tastes. theory11 is slick and clean - yet cool and grungetastic. And what's the difference? Both sites produce magic effects, but theory11 was created BY and for a specific alliance of artists. That is what I find revolutionary.

James.

Sep 25, 2007
But which one has more "magic" related stuff on it? Not just products but also in forums... you can make your allegiance or whatever but in the end, T11 is pretty and E actually gets stuff done... honestly I think the site looks fine and not much different that t11 other than colors and what not. But honestly who cares what it looks like, its about what gets done. The magic cafe teaches and supports more magic and magicians then E and T11 together, yet its got to be one of the ugliest forums I have EVER seen.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results