Ambitious Ace Sequence

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew of published "Ambitious Ace" sequences. Basically, the ambitious card with only the 4 aces (or any 4 of a kind). I have my own routine and want to look into others routines so i'd be interested in anything out there.

Thanks
C=B

If you mean using only a packet of cards instead of the whole deck, Larry Jennings was the first to do this with Ace to Five packet, look for Ambitious Classic ( Classic Magic of Larry Jennings book ).

If you mean the aces rising to the top one at time, its been done before but different methods were used. Arther Buckley does it, in an effect in his Card Control book. The plot has been varied quite a bit, this is one of the better handlings:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvq_QMF_uwk

Cheers,

Also, Aaron Fisher has a sequence called The Rising that causes aces to rise through the deck moments after they are pushed flush into separate parts. It is one of my favorite routines to practice.

Pj

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Chris Kenner published a handling in out of control.
you may want to look into the 'jumping gemini' effect as well, as it uses alot of similar methodology. there are alot of good variations but Greg Wilson's is excellent!

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results