An Introduction : The AIP Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2008
Norway
It's good to see that respect, maturity and common sense are thriving around here finally.

Rabid

Last time i checked i had the right to an opinion...
Hey, no problem, you know me and Sleight_of_hand are simply a little perplexed by the nature of the advertised products and we are advocating our confusion with laughter.

So i repeat - what is it? other than a bottle with a deck seemingly inside it?

besides it's in a magic community. It could very well talk.

Last time i checked i had the right to an opinion...
Hey, no problem, you know me and Sleight_of_hand are simply a little perplexed by the nature of the advertised problems and we are advocating our confusion with laughter.

So i repeat - what is it? other than a bottle with a deck seemingly inside it?

I wasn't aware there was a problem, for laughter I think you meant mockery and have either of you actually checked out the link?

Rabid

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Nah, i think i meant laughter. I'm not making fun of it - pardon me if i have, but i feel that its...unusual. Anyways, the link shows a milk bottle surrounding an unsealed deck...uhhh...$100?

seems a bit much for that. It might be just me, but i really don't get the point of it. I mean, maybe it's hard to make, but i just don't see the point.

Ah well.

Nah, i think i meant laughter. I'm not making fun of it - pardon me if i have, but i feel that its...unusual. Anyways, the link shows a milk bottle surrounding an unsealed deck...uhhh...$100?

seems a bit much for that. It might be just me, but i really don't get the point of it. I mean, maybe it's hard to make, but i just don't see the point.

Ah well.

I'm seriously not trying to be a wanker here dude...but the website only has about two hundred words on it and if you read them, all is explained. Like for instance how the deck is sealed etc. So why not read the thing before making unfounded judgements...in private that would be fine but this is an open forum and whilst one has every right to speak their mind, that doesn't mean they should without prior forethought.

This was the point of my vitriolic comments toward you and SOH.

As to the point of them...? What's the point of anything? Pick whatever type of magic you perform...what's the point of it?

Precisely.

Rabid

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
to perplex an audience, to entretain maybe. perhaps.

forgive me for being a ****ty cheapskate, but when it comes to random purchases, i think i have the right to an opinion - and i just dont see it's worth.

No hard feelings Jamie, if people like them, keep on making them. I just dont see it.

Oct 17, 2007
I really like it..

And if paul harris and other magicians likes it.. it must be really something.. :)

nice piece of art..
a little pricey for me though.
i will add this to my christmas wish list.. :)

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
listen guys, you have to think of it in the perspective of the creator of this bottle thing

im sure he knows that some idiot somewhere, will buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results