Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
ANATE
By
Dee Christopher

Where At? http://www.deechristophermagic.com/anate.cfm

Price 14.99

Effect

Imagine placing one card on the table, face down. The spectator decides on a card, they turn over the card to reveal a perfect match. The place explodes.

Or

Imagine holding your wallet in full view and asking a spectator to name a card. The card is then instantly pulled from your wallet.

Oooor..

Imagine something that you can carry with you always, to create impossible, unbelievable prop-free demonstrations with boundaries as limitless as your imagination.

This is ANATE.

Other Info

There is no indexing, no gimmicks, no stacks, no nothing. All you need is a single playing card, or a maximum of four cards in your wallet, or maybe a post-it note to write a prediction.

The reviews speak for themselves. As mentioned before, this is a psychological technique. With the correct study and performance you will blow people's minds, it's not for everyone... Is it for you?

This might not work for some languages though sorry for everyone who cant use this.

The Teaching As with all of Dee's Material he goes into detail on how this works and why this works.
The Pdf its self is only a few pages long but it goes into great detail and gives you many outs and many other performance ideas and aspects to go into.

The Principle can be used for so much more that a card force which is what i love about it. Though as Dee Truthfully says it doesnt hit Every Single Time the same as all other forces but it hits and when it does you'll know it. IT HITS HARD. I Literally laughed out loud when i read the method its a very smart idea "Why didn't i think of that." I've done it a few times and its hit all the times but 1 or 2 which is great it my book. Its not Terribly hard to do with a bit of practice you will be ready to unleash this monster on the world.

This is deffinately Very very devious i can't wait to use it more.

Pick it up you won't be dissapointed. Enjoy it this is a very straight forward force and very easy to use.

Pick it up:p:D

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Dee if this post is too informative(revealing) then send me a PM and ill correct it!

Basically i want to say that when i got this i was excited. This was the first thing that was basicaly shurefire and very simple. When i started reading it my dreams crumbled down because my language does not support this. The structure of our languages are different so everyone who lives in Estonia or Finland you can´t really use this.

This is a great method and when i move to the US on Engald in a few years i will shurley use this!

Great Dee!

Mikk

Apr 15, 2009
hmmm, im tempted to get this simply because the method is bugging me and it could be devastatingly powerful, but im by no means a mentalist so im reluctant incase it just sits there unused along with many other poorly judged purchaes.

How easy is this for someone with no real experience of effects of its kind?

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
hmmm, im tempted to get this simply because the method is bugging me and it could be devastatingly powerful, but im by no means a mentalist so im reluctant incase it just sits there unused along with many other poorly judged purchaes.

How easy is this for someone with no real experience of effects of its kind?

This is amazingly easy to perform.

All you have to is utter one sentence.

Only one.

Brilliant.

Gee

Apr 15, 2009
So... i did get this..... and have to say its completely ingenious...Its brilliant. And there are so many applications. Admitedly i have not tested it out....but i can see how it would work if done correctly and i'll certainly be giving it a go in the real world very soon.

I recommend it to anyone interested in the psychological side of magic...... This devious method will blow you away. And I think its something that can be adapted to fit any style.....

Thanks to the orginal reviewer and other comments that helped me decide to pick this up

Matt

Aug 31, 2007
Thanks for the kind words Matt!:)

D.

I must congratulate Dee on one of the most brilliant techniques I've read in a while. Even when you know how it works, you're still amazed. This is really good Dee. It really killed me when I learned it. This effect kills. Great job

Sincerely,
Tyler

Jan 16, 2008
Hey Dee,

Let's work out something in Chinese, ok?
But first you'll have to spend 3 years learning Chinese. :D

::dAvid

Oct 13, 2008
I'm intrigued. Almost to the point of purchase.

Can i ask though, someone pointed out in an earlier post that it's one sentence. I have Daniel Madison's ebooks and he has given out a few psychological forces in his notes, some of which i've used and they've worked. Obviously not all the time, but they have worked.

Why then, and i mean this with the utmost respect Dee, would you charge £14.99 for a sentence?

If D+M can throw these things in with an ebook featuring lots of other effects, why does this one force warrant the price tag?

I'm not having a go, just interested because like i say, i'm thinking of buying and money is tight.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I'll just give a quick and general answer here - because there is a lot more to any effect, and certainly ANATE, than just a single sentence. When you pay for a magic effect, you pay not only for the method. You are paying for its development, for presentation ideas, for subtleties eked out through years of work. Ok, say you pay for an instant download for a card trick, and the trick basically just uses a palm. You're paying for more than the creator saying "Palm the card", or even the instructions as a whole. If the product is good, you're paying for a lot more.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
To Elaborate further, as I can understand your concern, if someone put together a complex sequence of sleights to reverse a named card in a deck that was 60% accurate and then someone brought out the invisible deck which creates the same effect but in a much more direct and accurate way, would you not feel it's worth?

ANATE has received critical acclaim from some of the most respected names in the magic industry, for good reason, it solves a very sought after problem in a very effective way.

If you wish to know more, feel free to drop me a PM or email and I can tell you more, but rest assured, if you're into mentalism, you'll get your money's worth ;)

Best,

DC

Oct 23, 2007
hey Dee, just want to say, awesome job on ANATE, am currently saving up for Succubus white, and White Star, keep up the good work mate

This is an unbelievable approach to getting your spectator to do exactly what you want them to do. The effect will require a little practice as it did with me, I believe it took me a few times to get the patter and tone along with timing right but what doesn't. If your into mentalism this is a must have to say at the least it's not one of those methods that will sit on your shelf you WILL use this. For the price this is a steal I suggest you get it now.

Peace,

Shane.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results