Andrei's The'me

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know, I'm releasing THE'ME. It's been in the works for quite a while now and should be out to the public in no more than two weeks.

-ANDREI'S THE'ME : The name is bold but it has two meanings, you'll see what I'm talking about when it comes out. This video will showcase my personal moves and concepts. You guys are in for a surprise because the material is like nothing any of you have ever seen before.

(I posted this on Decknique as well, just in case some people didn't get the memo)

Just a heads up! Take care!

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
So here is the full moves list in order of appearance. ( THE'ME. )
I've also included a little short explanation/introduction of the concept. (To save from reading a book I mentioned everything only once, even if it appeared at some point later on in the video.)

1.) Altar Concept - the concept of having a packet held between your palms. This concept is very versatile and can lead to many complex formations and displays. It emphasizes that the stage is the hands themselves.

-Altar Concept Personal Combo

2.) Interlock Concept - the concept of interlocking your hands. This doesn't have to be from the back of your hands at all.

-Interlock Delta Formation.

3.) Backpack Cut Deck Split

4.) Backpack Squared - a square from the back of your hand.

5.) Personal Combo (Aerial Finish)

6.) Backpack Cut - Basic Backpack Cut. This cut uses back of your hand to cut the deck, just like a charlier but only from the back of the hand.

7.) Backpack Delta Formation - a triangle from the back of your hand.

8.) Backflop Cut - just as it sounds. (There was a very quick flash of it in the video.)

9.) Winged Concept - this concept can't be applied to everything and is somewhat limited in it's uses. This is most effective on things like fans and spreads. In my video many things can be balanced on the edge of the card to make it look as if it's floating (fans, short spreads, perches, formations, etc.)

- Winged Garden

- Dual Winged Fan

10.) Interlock Deck Split

11.) One handed - Aerial Backpack Cut

12.) Flower Fan Card Catch

13.) Thumbaround - a one handed deck twirl.

14.) Two handed - Aerial Backpack Cut

15.) 2-4-2 Perch Sequence - a one handed perch routine climaxing to a four packet display.

16.) Infinity Sequence, Infinity Display - a routine climaxing with a full view of 13 packets. This is one of the most largest displays ever created and serve as a full display with all packets perfectly in view.

17.) Basic Card in Fan, Card in Spring

Thank you to John Bandalan (Gapz) for uploading my high rez file and converting it for IPOD. Thanks again, I hope you guys enjoyed watching! Look out for a lot more in the future.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/20/535403/Theme_HighRez.wmv

High rez Version ^

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/20/535403/iPod_Theme.mp4

IPOD Version ^

Sep 1, 2007
Absolutely. Fantastic chops. Still can't get over the edgewise fan.

hey dude i think that's called a "flower fan", you can learn it from the encyclopedia!

hey I just noticed your location is seattle!!! dude sometimes I meet up with other locals and flourish at like Pike's Place outside the magic shop, have you been there? i want to get them to carry XCM dvds and good cards, right now they have pretty old stuff lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results