Andthensome Owners - Please Read

Nov 10, 2007
First off mad props for DandD's new hedberg's effect Hedberg's all over but do you think this effect is almost to good? By to good I mean to impossible like not believable, hopefully you know what I mean. Any comments?

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
I feel like this effect is awesome. Not to perfect. It is a great effect that ive already used done for people in the real world.

Fooled the crap out of me the first time I saw it and than i watched the method and smacked my self.

May 3, 2008
I think i remember a video posted on the dnd forums. I didn't know what the hell was going on. it was the most confusing trick i'd ever seen.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
When I popped 'Andthensome' into my player and started with the tricks I was amazed by Portal and Osh Ne'gosh Be'gosh but Hedberg was by far my favourite trick, it didn't fool me when I watched the performance but I just loved the way it looked, it's confusing, skillful, and elegant. I use this trick just about everyday infront of friends and such, and everyone loves it, I performed it infront of some members of my basketball team (all upper-classmen) because they asked me to do something... Anyways a few of the people afterwards said their head hurts and needed some tylenol and few (as usual) called me the devil... This tricked is definately my favourite.

-SM

Jan 30, 2009
When I popped 'Andthensome' into my player and started with the tricks I was amazed by Portal and Osh Ne'gosh Be'gosh but Hedberg was by far my favourite trick, it didn't fool me when I watched the performance but I just loved the way it looked, it's confusing, skillful, and elegant. I use this trick just about everyday infront of friends and such, and everyone loves it, I performed it infront of some members of my basketball team (all upper-classmen) because they asked me to do something... Anyways a few of the people afterwards said their head hurts and needed some tylenol and few (as usual) called me the devil... This tricked is definately my favourite.

-SM

You need a quick advil production for a follow up. That would kill. "Man that gave me a headac.... wow you read my mind"

Jul 8, 2008
Tintagel
i'm sorry if this is a little off topic but believe that you could have a card effect that is perfect, e.g. pushing a torn piece of a selected card into the glass of a vending machine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results