Andthensome Review

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
Again, just to clarify: the DVD is not out yet, I saw the whole thing before it was sent off for mass production. The Bucks were kind enough to allow me to review this before it was released so people knew what they were getting into before they purchased.

Thank you again for the kind words bro.

Juan Martinez

are you in any way, related to daryl martinez?

Sep 1, 2007
haha. When I originally posted, there were no other posts, so you technically hadn't answered my question yet;

But as I clicked 'post' a couple of posts came up before mine, including the question/answer.

Thanks for clarifying anyways!

Gustav

No problem man, I am actually glad you asked, since you are right, I did not make this clear before you posted. Thanks to your question I was able to make the correction.

Thank you all for your kind words, I wanted to make this as complete as I could so people could make an informed purchasing decision.

And to answer another question, no, I am not related to Daryl Martinez. He is from Puerto Rican, I am from El Salvador. Though I wish I was half as creative.

Juan Martinez

PS. I have not heard anything regarding the price, but trust me, it is worth the money.

D

Deleted member 2755

If the boomerang card on this disc is the same one they showed at their lecture, everyone will love it. I use it all the time. My room had cards all over my floor for a while because I was just flinging cards everywhere. This boomerang does not require any finger strength and will go just as high or go as far as any other boomerang card. Its incredibly easy and the only thing to practice is just catching the card after it goes into the sky and comes back down. ;)

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
If the boomerang card on this disc is the same one they showed at their lecture, everyone will love it. I use it all the time. My room had cards all over my floor for a while because I was just flinging cards everywhere. This boomerang does not require any finger strength and will go just as high or go as far as any other boomerang card. Its incredibly easy and the only thing to practice is just catching the card after it goes into the sky and comes back down. ;)

-Doug

I believe it is. Flic, the boomerang card is very easy to learn and it looks killer when you do it.

Juan Martinez

D

Deleted member 2755

The disc itself may not be full of the most revolutionary flourishes such as those from The System or The Trilogy, but I'm getting this for the sleights and stuff.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results