Angel throws a fit.

I wouldn't believe those perezhilton blogs, there always so true, and they frequently leave out important details, not mention that Perez already dislikes Angel due to a small scuffle they had a few years back. I'm 100% sure there was something else at play there during the party.
Criss is back in the news, thought this was very interesting and sad..

http://perezhilton.com/2010-09-10-c...nes_out_of_luxor_party_las_vegas#.TudeIWMk6sr

"Criss Angel made an even bigger ass of himself earlier this week after he threw a fit at his own party at the Luxor lounge in Las Vegas.
The douchiest magician of them all was so pissed when he saw fellow magicians Val Valentino and Ron Jones arrive at his Mindfreak premiere party, he instructed his bodyguards "in obscene language," to throw them out. A security guard approached the men and told them, "Mr. Angel is angry and does not want your presence in the hotel."
Valentino said, "He looked at me and yelled, 'Get that piece of (expletive) out of here.' It was bizarre, so unprofessional. I was so disappointed in him."
Jones said that Angel became upset when he saw that Valentino was getting more recognition from party goers and that's why he was kicked out. He added, "I think Angel was intimidated by Val's popularity when people started asking for his autograph. Val was not there to take away the limelight."

* If this is old please do let me know, I just saw this on the front home page on my internet browser. I never heard it till now.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
And Why did this have to get repeated?

I'm betting, after re-reading the article and weighing it against what I know of Angel's quirks, he and Val planned this exchange for the sake of cheap PR. . . Angel's favorite drug is "Media"

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
And Why did this have to get repeated?

I'm betting, after re-reading the article and weighing it against what I know of Angel's quirks, he and Val planned this exchange for the sake of cheap PR. . . Angel's favorite drug is "Media"

I can see this as a possibility.

I still think with the thousands of magicians who disagreed with what Val did as the masked magician, I would not be surprised if Angel kicking him out because of his reputation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results