Angle Zero

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
Oh, I was going to buy the 2 dvd for 50 buck, but I was really curious about this trick because it's so amazing that it blew my mind. I really can't figure out how he does this. But thank you for pointing this out :).

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Oh, I was going to buy the 2 dvd for 50 buck, but I was really curious about this trick because it's so amazing that it blew my mind. I really can't figure out how he does this. But thank you for pointing this out :).

it blows your mind but when you 'll see how it's done you can have two reactions:
1:you like it
2:you don't like it
hum, i don't think this 'll help , so buy the dvds , there really great

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
His method with angle zero is really clever. But there are a lot of really cool ways of thinking on the DVD. You'll find several things that are really fun to play with

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
Yeah, one of the student where I work show me theory 11 about 2 month ago. Since then, I can see a lot of potential from what I can learn. There is also some great dvd sets that cost virtually nothing if you compare on what it would cost you to take class. Since I'm a total beginner in magic, I loved the way they explain it and show it from multiple angle. You can really be good in about a week with the easiest trick. I can't wait to take some "advance" dvd set.

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
Technically there is a gimmick but you make it and it's part of the trick... and... You know what? Just get any of his books or DVD's that include Angle Zero. You'll kick yourself in the head when you learn the method. That Daniel Madison is a clever ba$+@£d. It's sad he's left "magic" but I'm excited to see what he comes out with from his recent endeavors. But seriously buy a book or DVD with multiple effects. He's methods are adaptable and practical.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
There is not gimmick just a small set up. In the lecture notes Two there is a similar effect that uses something else to make it more convincing however in actual real world situations you dont need it.

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
Wow, thank you all for your post. I'm really glad that the community share a lot like this even if I asked a simple question, member point out diffenrent avenue to explore. This is definitly a good place to "hang". Thank you everyone.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Wow, thank you all for your post. I'm really glad that the community share a lot like this even if I asked a simple question, member point out diffenrent avenue to explore. This is definitly a good place to "hang". Thank you everyone.

i try to give an honest point of view, if you like cardistry and good trick you can buy them

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
Jack-FWIW he hasn't really left magic he just released some new lecture notes and is doing something with E where you can schedule live teaching sessions with him.

Nothing else to contribute really. Love his work. I bought his book inside and use a fair amount of his material regularly.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Oh on Half Vanish? I didn't either but that is the only time I've ever seen DM use a camera cut like that. I don't even care. Just learn the vanish itself.

the vanish is great , but the camera cut is not fair, it makes his life easier, but it's not serious, but he's not the only one to use that kind of subterfuge

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results