Announcement - Jason Soll's Tutorials

Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
Friends,

Due to a recent illness and x-rays on both of my hands, I have to push back the tutorial schedule two days. You can expect to see the tutorial for The Stag on Friday and the final tutorial on Sunday.

I just learned that my left pinky is now a "mallet finger." I have to wear a cast for it for around 2 months. That means no pinky breaks...so magic and cardistry are going to be on hold for a long time. Thankfully, the tutorials have all been filmed already!

Jason

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Well, I am glad you have filmed everything, but please do not put the tutorials in front of your health! Thank you for everything you have contributed and will contribute.

Best of luck in your recovery.

Remember, don't practice TOO hard!

-Sanj

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks for the update Jason.

N00bs will not notice this but you did something very unusual - promised something then actually delievered, by having already FILMED the stuff before making the teaser! Most times people talk about what they're going to do, it doesn't actually happen, but your vids are at a very high level of professionality and Im stoked that you're making them... peace

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I agree with Trash. It's great that you were already prepared before releasing a teaser to ensure there aren't any occurences that may cancel the entire project :)

Anyway, I hope you make a succesful recovery soon and I look forward to the future tutorials.

-Garry

Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
So you're holding off the tutorial two days because.... what again?

Yesterday I had flu-like symptoms and today I went to several doctors regarding a potentially broken bone. Also, with one of the biggest job interviews of my life today, I had to push things back.

How did I get this "mallet finger?" Back at college in December, after a track practice one day, the track team played basketball. During the game, I noticed that my left pinky was hurting at the top knuckle. Also, when I'd shake people's hands firmly, my right middle finger would hurt at its base. I had both hands x-rayed today.

The left pinky's undergoing a many-month-long recovery. As for the right middle finger, nothing was picked up by the x-ray.

Jason

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks alot for the Tuts man
really well put together and the moves are great

wish you a speedy and good recovery

Feb 15, 2008
Thanks for the update Jason.

N00bs will not notice this but you did something very unusual - promised something then actually delievered, by having already FILMED the stuff before making the teaser! Most times people talk about what they're going to do, it doesn't actually happen, but your vids are at a very high level of professionality and Im stoked that you're making them... peace

We're waiting for your S&M Reviews, Trash! :D

Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
Friends,

The editing the for the Stag tutorial is almost complete. This video is HUGE! It might even hit 10 minutes. Once I'm done with the editing, I'll make the Kicks. It should be up tonight. You guys are in for something special.

-get ready-

Jason

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results