Announcements

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
First of all, Wal-Mart is having a sale - two decks of Bicycle cards for the price of one! Great deal.

Secondly, I recently purchased Anate by Dee Christopher and will perform it today. To contain my prediction - and this applies with any prediction effect - I'm going to use my red envelope from T11. I thought this is a nice little elegant touch to any mentalism effect you may perform.

Ian

I usually don't use colorful envelopes unless it is needed.
If i want to use an expensive looking envelope i will buy a wide and kind of light brownish(very very light brown, light beige)envelope. It still looks like a normal envelope but also looks elegant and a bit more thought through, other than that white envelopes do the job fine or the brown ones depending on your location.

The colorful envelopes usually attract unwanted attention, although red envelopes with a Santa Claus and Reindeers on it would be awesome, though a red envelope should work out, just don't put PREDICTION big and wide on it. If you must write write in the corner and with a normal handwriting, just my thought on it but the whole prediction writing thing is just too much, if you say it is a prediction why stamp it on as big as you can, people aint stupid you know. :)

Mikk.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results