Another Centurions Review... By Me

Sep 5, 2007
well well well.. if it isnt another centurions review..
why make another one? why not? lol
im going to be totally honest and fair with this review.. hold tight.
first impressions always last when dealing with so called "elite cards"
BOX: the box is not that pretty.. it reminds me of the shadow masters. nothing flashy about it, but it does leave an impression... that you mean business.

CARDS: there are 56 cards in the deck which includes the T11 ad card, the 2 jokers, a double backed card, and the standard 52 cards.

JOKERS: the jokers are pretty mysterious, not funny at all, and seems to remind me to get some tattoos for some strange reason.

DOUBLE BACKED CARD: whats the deal with this thing? one side is lighter than the other?!

BACK DESIGN: hm... i dunno man....well its black.. looks like its made out of metal. i kinda like it, but i feel that there is something missing with this design.
if dard and secretive cards are your kind of thing go for this one.

DECK: they are very slippery out of the box... too slippery for my taste. the stock on them are very stiff which gives me a hard time on springs and riffles and stuff like that. BTW im reviewing them straight out of the box. i havnt broken them in yet that much. the color on these cards are nice.. the red are very dark and seems to look like blood. blues and yellows on the court cards are replaced by shades of grey which maintains the theme of mysteriousness on these cards.

how they handle?.. hm... this will be the tough one.. i flourish a lot and i am not very impressed by how these things handle. they fan great but they are too stiff and for MY taste. faros are also a problem with these cards they seem to be cut differently and makes faros very difficult. apart from those things i still like
these cards... and will continue to use them for the purpose of flourishing..

overall i give the centurions a classy 7/10

Sep 5, 2007
yeah... i like them a lot now...
exept for the fact that they warp and still wont faro good... but i love these decks right now!!

May 2, 2008
Hollywood, FL
I bought a few decks of these when they first came out. I think they are great....For torn and restored effects and maybe the occasional card warp. Thats about it.

Tim

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I really like these cards, I've just ordered half a brick to keep me going for a few gigs. They feel great, look great and you're right, they do leave in impression. Works perfect with my persona.

Then again, I'm not a card expert, I just know what works for me :)

D.

Sep 5, 2007
im loving these decks as each day goes by....
they just feel wonderful!!
still the downside are fans and faros! lol!
still not faroing! but who cares!! ill still get me some more! hahaha!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results