another post about expanded shells

jcl

Jan 29, 2010
before i start i have used the search button and read loads of reviews about jamies school craft and tods but for a biginner they are to pricey because i know i will drop them loads and lose them.

my question is shall i get a johnson shell head or tails ( which is better )

or a tango set
just something for family and friends . i will get a deans set as soon as i feel good enough to get one .

before i start i have used the search button and read loads of reviews about jamies school craft and tods but for a biginner they are to pricey because i know i will drop them loads and lose them.

my question is shall i get a johnson shell head or tails ( which is better )

or a tango set
just something for family and friends . i will get a deans set as soon as i feel good enough to get one .

Get the Tango Set. It's the best for beginner. If you are buying a shell, then buy the tail shell, because if you buy the head shell then you will have to find a coin that matches the date.

jcl

Jan 29, 2010
ok thanks for the advice ill get a tails one . it will be easyer to get a tango set in the uk .

Question about expanded shells, I have a set of 1921 morgan's, and I want to get an expanded shell for them, but on the schoolcraft website i cant find just an expanded shell for one, and the 300 dollar sets are way ou of my budget, I've been looking online and ive found other brands for 70-150 a shell, any reccomendations on which one to get?

Question about expanded shells, I have a set of 1921 morgan's, and I want to get an expanded shell for them, but on the schoolcraft website i cant find just an expanded shell for one, and the 300 dollar sets are way ou of my budget, I've been looking online and ive found other brands for 70-150 a shell, any reccomendations on which one to get?

You can email jamie for custom orders. Todd Lassen also makes beautiful coins.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results