Another Quote

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
"Be whoever you are extremely loud. Be completely fearless when you do it. That's the big thing. Just be a fearless, fearless person; fearless artist; fearless accountant; whatever you want to be." –Gerard Way

Though this quote isn't really pertained to magic as it is to being a person in general I feel it works great. To me it says don't be afraid to do something no one has a believe in.

In my coin act I wanted to do a production where I muscle pass a coin into my empty hand in full view as a production and I wanted to do it so fast no one would see it travel and my best friend at the time was going behind my back to say how crazy I was for thinking I could do that. But now I can and if I worried about what he said to me or what he said to others at the time I feel I wouldn't have been able to accomplish it.

"Be whoever you are extremely loud. Be completely fearless when you do it. That's the big thing. Just be a fearless, fearless person; fearless artist; fearless accountant; whatever you want to be." –Gerard Way

And that makes me think of someone else. Sir Ken Robinson. He once said, "If you are not prepared to be wrong you will never come up with anything original."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Very true. That production sounds really nice! On a side note, every single school student watched that schools kill creativity video.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results