Another Wynn Review

hi all, im very bored so though i shall drop a thread.

first off blue
the blue deck is by far better than the read deck, they handle better and fan amazingly, even after considerable useage. i recomend this deck to anyone who deals with cards, the design is simple and appealing, the deck is crisp and well balanced, the stock is neer perfect and the deck is of a top quiality.

red
the red deck suprised me, i didint think they would be different than the blue but they are, there not as good but are still a reletivly good deck, on the day i got them i opened them and played but my girlffrined managed to steal them off me and play around with them in her bed while we were snuggeling up wathcing happy days, so this may have a factor on the cards becoming blocky quickly due to her sweaty sticky hands - no we wasnt fooling around, but fully clothed under covered snuggled up makes you rather warm =p

browm
simple amazing, this is by far the better wynn deck, dont get me wrong the blues are good but these out weigh them, they handle great and take a lot of damage. like a superdeck, the desing on the faces makes them look better persoanlly and they are the best deck ive used.

at the end of the day though, this is only my opinion, you may find other decks to be of a higher standard, i do like masters, there the next best thing to wynns i think, and jerrys are meant to be like dreamy.

hope this helped atleast 1 person, maybe?

thank you! ;) i know alot of people have been giving reviews on wynns but in my opinion...those are GREAT (as long as they arn't just "OMFG GET THESE!!!!")

i like hearing different opinions...

Feb 23, 2008
You cant get them now in theory11.
Maybe at ebay but they are a bit expensive.
I bought 24 when theory11 where selling them.
If you are interested in any PM me.
Kyarox

May 7, 2008
Keep your eyes peeled on eBay - deals come up from time to time. Last week someone was running a four-pack deal where you'd get two browns, a blue, and a red for $22.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results