Any magicians in LA?

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I know I'm kind of boring with these threads, but I just found out that I will be joining a cruise ship that goes out of Los Angeles on Oct 30th, and I will be on it for 6 months. So is there any magicians in LA that would like to meet up and jam?

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Let's see here. . . we're talking about a massive city complete with the Magic Castle, Disney, Knott's Berry Farm and a plethora of other amazing things all of which involve magic and magicians. What you need to know is if you are taking port in the Port of Los Angeles or one of the other major tourist ports in Southern Cal, like Newport, Long Beach or even San Diego. That will give you a better means of rounding things down when it comes to what and who might have access to you.

If you are over 21 and have membership to any of the major magic clubs like IBM, SAM or those recognized in other countries, you can gain admittance to the Magic Castle but I believe you have to have an evening meal and pay some kind of admission fee now days. Look up the castle on line and drop them a note explaining who you are and your arrival. . . I'm betting you will be on time for the Halloween Party which can prove overwhelming. . . hell, just catching the parade of costume in West Hollywood will drive most folks nuts. Universal Studios and all the other theme parks have special holiday events; Knott's Berry hosting one of the more legendary gatherings, frequently hosted by Elvira.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Thank you guys for the reply. It's going to be Long Beach. Btw, I am 25 years old, but I am only going to be in port until 4pm, so I don't think I can make it to the Magic Castle dinner.

@Beans25: I am going to be on Long Beach every single Sunday from Oct 30th 2011 until May or June 2012. So if you find the time somewhere in those 7 months, it would be great to meet you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results