Any Word on the Saturday Night Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2007
please tell me im not trying to be annoying i just have to do stuff and i dont want to get yelled at please dont freak out

It's somewhat sad when someone is so affraid of getting bashed when they ask a simple question they must preface themselves... Thats not your fault man, its ours.

Anyway, the contests are usually posted around 7:00 EST, meaning we have about 30 minutes to go.

Sharp

Nov 17, 2007
umm ok thanx i am very scared of being bashed on by yiou guys please dont yell i was just trying to be nice
LOL. No need to be scared. Just know that it is not nessasary to post these threads. T11 never gives out any info on the contest until it starts. So, it is pointless to ask. Just wait and you'll find out soon enough. =)

Dec 8, 2007
thanx you guys i am just so scared i just got into magic and i am scared sorry for restating my self but i am scared and new to this magic thing sorry sorry

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
thanx you guys i am just so scared i just got into magic and i am scared sorry for restating my self but i am scared and new to this magic thing sorry sorry

Pshh, be more assertive. You don't need to apologize for anything. So what if people on the forums yell at you. As long as it's not the moderators or T11 artists that are yelling, then who cares?

It's not like these threads are limited. They can never be wasted. Worst comes to worst, a mod locks it down.
Never be afraid to ask questions.

Dec 8, 2007
sorry stop yelling at me i am very sacred and very new to this magic thing and i would like it if you wouldnt yell at me or laugh or pshh me sorry thnkyou sorry

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
Its not a problem, man. Nobody is yelling at you, they're just trying to say that there is nothing to be worried about. So, relax and enjoy the magic by the way, seeing as you're pretty new to it apparently.:)

Dec 8, 2007
thank you you are very kind sorry i dont mean to be so nice it is just my nature i might as well quit because it seems as if nobody likes me

Dec 8, 2007
and no it is not a joke sorry i didnt mean to yell at you sorry sorry thanks sorry

thank you emanmagic you are a good person sorry i didnt mean to be so nice there sorry sorry

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
thank you you are very kind sorry i dont mean to be so nice it is just my nature i might as well quit because it seems as if nobody likes me

Don't quit just because people think you're strange. What other people think does not matter. Just don't worry about it and we're not scolding you for being nice. People just find it weird when you apologize for everything you do.

Dec 8, 2007
i am not strange and i cant help what other people think they just dont like me i mean i like me sorry i just got a little cocky sorry sorry

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
It's fine. It's not so much that people don't like you, it's just that you keep apologizing and you're scared. Just take a deep breath and try to feel positive about yourself.

Sep 1, 2007
Are you serious man?

I doubt you are.

If you are serious, we're not flesh eating monsters or anything. Well, most of us aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results