Anyone Else See This?

I noticed on the Ellusionist home page, where it says" Be one of 3 people to have dinner with Paul." it says something else far more intruiging than dinner. above those words it said.

"TRUE ASTONISHMENTs By Paul Harris,
His Definitave and Final Legacy."

Does this mean that this will be Pauls last effect that he puts out for the world. It caught my eye and I was simply wondering because it is a shame if he decides not to release anymore stuff. He is very talented.

May 19, 2008
manchester
no its his last big thing

he will prob still do the single dvds with people but not like a whole new book or something.

(why cant paul harris do a 1 on 1?)

May 3, 2008
I think they mentioned that this would be his last majorly huge project. No one really knows where he's going to go from here. I think they mention it on the interview with bro Gilbert on E. Should check it out.

D

Deleted member 2755

no its his last big thing

he will prob still do the single dvds with people but not like a whole new book or something.

(why cant paul harris do a 1 on 1?)

Paul doesn't work with Theory 11.

Who knows what Paul will do? If you read Art of Astonishment then you may no that Paul didn't plan on making those books. It was a miracle he even COULD write the books considering he didn't have rights to any of his material at that point. For now at least, I think Paul is going to take a long break. Maybe he'll release more material, maybe not. I don't see him doing anything like True Astonishments though.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Neither does Dan Sperry. ;)

A 1 on 1 just doesn't seem like the kind of thing Paul would do, though.

-ThrallMind

Ah Thrallmind, you just have to prove me wrong.:D As you said though, it doesn't seem like something Paul would do.

-Doug

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
He'll still be releasing those "Paul Harris Presents" type effects. But I doubt anything major is going to come out from him. This whole project took him about 5 years to get done.

Which is a real shame since Paul's stuff is so god damn effective!

I've only ever retired one magic effect to never perform again and sure enough it was one of Pauls.

I have a lot of respect for the man and I hope he doesn't stray too far from the magic scene.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results