Anyone Inventing Tricks

Personally, I don't think one should create a trick just to submit it to Theory 11. Because even if you create an effect that Theory 11 doesn't market, that doesn't mean it's a bad effect. Create an effect for YOU, create an effect that you would use daily, and then use it daily.

Mitchell

Personally, I don't think one should create a trick just to submit it to Theory 11. Because even if you create an effect that Theory 11 doesn't market, that doesn't mean it's a bad effect. Create an effect for YOU, create an effect that you would use daily, and then use it daily.

Mitchell

I completely agree. And that is why I am working on "Dirty Diaper to Clean Diaper" or "Brown to White Color Change". It is a killer effect that is not just a visual stunner but will send your spectator's olfactory system on a wild ride that they will never forget. A real reputation maker. Plus if you have a 2 year old like me you will definitely use it every day. The only problem is that I am having trouble coming up with a way to end clean. :)

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I have an effect that I like very much, I'll improve it a little bit and I'll send it to T11.. I didnt make this effect just to send it to t11, I was performing for myself and I came up with a very nice and strong trick.. I've performed it like 5 times and I got huge reactions :p

L

Liam Carrie

Is there anyone working on their own creative trick and will be submitted to THEORY11?

I have and it's not tested yet.

"Magic lies inside your two hands"- Trick-E

I am inventing TONS of card and coin tricks i don't think i'll send them to theory11 though. i might try to sell them somewhere maybe here (i hope) because i dont want everyone thinking i'm a cheapy no name magician lol

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I am inventing TONS of card and coin tricks i don't think i'll send them to theory11 though. i might try to sell them somewhere maybe here (i hope) because i dont want everyone thinking i'm a cheapy no name magician lol

Im working on a trick now, but Im going to keep practicing it for awhile before anything.

L

Liam Carrie

I completely agree. And that is why I am working on "Dirty Diaper to Clean Diaper" or "Brown to White Color Change". It is a killer effect that is not just a visual stunner but will send your spectator's olfactory system on a wild ride that they will never forget. A real reputation maker. Plus if you have a 2 year old like me you will definitely use it every day. The only problem is that I am having trouble coming up with a way to end clean. :)

Thats sweet i thought of a funny Comedy trick where i wave my hands over a turd anywhere on a street and it transforms into a Big mac "This is what Hamburgers are made from" lol

Sep 1, 2007
UK
You should definitely not create an effect specifically to sell...
And really you should have performed the effect countless times to specs, and refined it over time.

I had an idea of when a spectator pick any card from a normal deck and signed. Then the selected card is put back in a deck and cut for few times. Borrow their cigarette, rub on the top of the deck and it visually burned through half of the deck. The cigarette was stopped over the selected card by a spectator command. This trick ends clean and you can have the spectator keep the deck of card for examination.

What do you guys think of this trick?

"Magic lies inside your two hands"- Trick-E

I had an idea of when a spectator pick any card from a normal deck and signed. Then the selected card is put back in a deck and cut for few times. Borrow their cigarette, rub on the top of the deck and it visually burned through half of the deck. The cigarette was stopped over the selected card by a spectator command. This trick ends clean and you can have the spectator keep the deck of card for examination.

What do you guys think of this trick?

You'll find a trick just like it in Daniel Garcia's Project, I can't remember which volume. Even if you change the handling, the trick sounds to have the same outcome.

You'll find a trick just like it in Daniel Garcia's Project, I can't remember which volume. Even if you change the handling, the trick sounds to have the same outcome.

It's in volume 1. God dagnabit, my trick is used in gimmick and the outcome will be the same with daniel. I don't know how daniel perform it for this trick and I'm not bugging anyone how it's done. Impromptu....Maybe. (if it is, he is so lucky)

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I made a really cool transpo effect using the 2 black kings, it's Deja Vu inspired, but it is different, I submitted it to the the tricks as an email, and to the media section of this site

I always make-up quick card tricks which use just ordinary sleights. I also have a Madonna Variation where there's a card reveal at the end which I like to use. Besides that the only trick I perform often that I like of mine is called Read Through, which is a quarter which penetrates through a newspaper, impromptu as well w00t w00t.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results