Anyone know anything about ShinSplint 2.0?

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Yes, I have it. I am greatly disappointed I have to say. In order for the changes to look as good as they do on the video, you will need months of practice since it is a VERY knacky move. Also, the condition of the cards are very important, the newer they are, the easier the move.
However, they have cut the HUGE part of the trick, and that is the setup before each phase. There are 4 changes, and you need to do the set up 3 times during the trick. They cut the entire set up for a reason. It is near impossible to do smothly and invisibly. Even when Shin Lim demonstrated the effect in real time, he flashed A LOT during each set up. Solely based on that, it is not worth the money or the effort.
Plus, there is no talking, you have to read off the screen and follow the moves at the same time, and there is a huge watermark covering a lot of the text so it is a real pain to watch. You have to pause after every sentence in order to read what is written.
All in all, it is maybe a 2/5 stars.
Hope this helped.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I learned Shin Splint from Shin Lim's At the Table lecture. I didn't have any issues with the changes. The setup between phases is funky but doable. There are a few other twisting the aces routines that use the setup method. At least in this routine it is covered a little.

Reactions: AmberGraci
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results