Anyone near the Castle?

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
If anyone here lives within range of the Magic Castle - and has access to it - I'm there most Wednesday evenings and am always down for a meetup or jam.

I'm also happy to help anyone in-person with any flourishes or manipulation they may be having trouble with, and am down to teach a few new things from my own arsenal.

If you happen to be in the area, but don't have a way into the Castle, hit me up. I may be able to get you in.

Best,
Vince

I work on City Walk in front of the Hot Topic doing street magic (usually) Tues-Sunday from 5 to 8pm. Sometimes 5-10. You are more than welcome to stop by say hi, and I'll be more than glad to give you my stage if you want to try some material out for a few minutes if you wish. Open invite to anyone. Just say you're from the forums.

Vinnie C.

Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Killer! I may come by this Tuesday. Anyone else LA-based? We should really start having proper meetups - they can be fantastic in helping each individual to grow in knowledge and as a performer.

Best,
Vince

Vince came out and hung on the walk tonight and it was a blast! If any other locals want to come out I recommend City Walk on Tuesdays from 5-8. If you bring a trick or two ill be gla to share my stage. I perform Infront of hot topic. I'd love to grow this into a little get together!

Vinnie C.

Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I doth dwell within the Shadows of Hollyweird

Awesome! I'm there most Wednesday evenings (not this week, though). I'd love to meet ya!

Vince came out and hung on the walk tonight and it was a blast! If any other locals want to come out I recommend City Walk on Tuesdays from 5-8. If you bring a trick or two ill be gla to share my stage. I perform Infront of hot topic. I'd love to grow this into a little get together!

It was great meeting you! I love your getup and the show was a lot of fun. I'll be sure to drop by once in a while. :) (More often if not for Universal's expensive-as-hell parking!)

And yes, if you're in the area come by! The more the merrier!

Best,
Vince

Apr 1, 2009
California
unfortunately, due to my work, only weekends would be attainable on my end. I'd love to make some connections here though!

Sep 20, 2009
Indeed, Performing/touring, Lecturing likewise creating occupy, whence sand's permit i frequent the Castle upon Saeternesdaeg

though, an audience shall be in future ambitions

Sir Draven, whence sand's permit i may receive thou's proposal, i believe my unpublished Razor Blade routine may fare well indeed within said venue, 'tis served me well thusly

Vinnie C.

Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Indeed, Performing/touring, Lecturing likewise creating occupy, whence sand's permit i frequent the Castle upon Saeternesdaeg

though, an audience shall be in future ambitions

Sir Draven, whence sand's permit i may receive thou's proposal, i believe my unpublished Razor Blade routine may fare well indeed within said venue, 'tis served me well thusly

What he said.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results