Anyone wanna sell their Jerry's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2007
if you would like to sell your jerrys and i mean more than one contact me with a price

p.s. will buy open ones if still in mint condition but will give less for them

chris adams

if you would like to sell your jerrys and i mean more than one contact me with a price

p.s. will buy open ones if still in mint condition but will give less for them

chris adams

Jesus H. Tap-dancing Christ on a miniature pogo stick people this forum is NOT for the sale, advocation of, or promotion of personal or commercial items.

That's why we have Ebay and Craigs List. Get with the bloody program and do a search on the subject before you post this dribble. If you bothered to take five seconds out of your day and look at the trend of threads JUST like this one you'd see they all have a few things in common; They get shut down, locked, and deleted because they repeat the same message some other mark tried a few days ago there for they contribute nothing of intellectual value to this forum or its website, and they are nothing more than glorified spam.

If the first 20 or so threads on this subject didn't make it then I highly doubt yours will be any different.

As a bonus for getting your arse chewed out by me I'll give you this added bit of wisdom: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Lastly: Buy a brand new deck of cards. Save yourself 200$ and get something you can actually use in a performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results