Arcane Code Cracked

Dec 28, 2008
Blatantly, and I tried posting a comment, but no, they've blocked it!! couldn't be more April's fool-y. What the glyphs actually say is: ' Go get a life, you nerd, you have too much spare time'

Oct 13, 2008
The code of the Arcane deck has been cracked, and a Perkasie, Penn. college student won $10,000 for his efforts.

http://blog.ellusionist.com/arcane-...t-earns-10000-cash-prize-for-college-student/

April Fools? Discuss.

J.

I'm sure it is, based on these factors:

1. First of all, this is the first mention of there being such a "contest". Plus, E wouldn't have THAT much money to give, so having this come out of the blue? It's pretty odd.
  2. The glyphs do not mean anything. I know; I tried myself. It would be pretty cool, however.

BTW, the glyphs actually come from a sci-fi movie; they are the language used by the Drac in the movie Enemy Mine. No, I'm serious.

I'm sure it is, based on these factors:

1. First of all, this is the first mention of there being such a "contest". Plus, E wouldn't have THAT much money to give, so having this come out of the blue? It's pretty odd.
  2. The glyphs do not mean anything. I know; I tried myself. It would be pretty cool, however.

BTW, the glyphs actually come from a sci-fi movie; they are the language used by the Drac in the movie Enemy Mine. No, I'm serious.
Im pretty sure E would have allot more money than that.

J.

Dec 28, 2008
Yeah, but wouldn't readily give it away just like that. With the Christmas contests they are no doubt making a profit from all the sales they are making.

I'm not believing this in a hurry.

P.S. Has anyone seen the Youtube prank or have any more?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results