Are all of Theory11’s decks printed by USPCC?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Yes :)

*Unless I am totally getting something confused with them. I did this a few times over the last week pertaining to a few products. Multi-tasking does not work...

Reactions: Scribbleman92
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Awesome, thanks for the quick response!
Actually let me go research this some more. I looked at it and they all say "Made in America", not necessarily USPCC. I'm 99% certain they are printed by the USPCC, and if you're asking about the quality, the quality is top notch (better than your standard cards by far). I've heard people say that they're produced by the USPCC, but not seen it on TXI.

A moderator can probably help you out better.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Aug 25, 2017
Actually let me go research this some more. I looked at it and they all say "Made in America", not necessarily USPCC. I'm 99% certain they are printed by the USPCC, and if you're asking about the quality, the quality is top notch (better than your standard cards by far). I've heard people say that they're produced by the USPCC, but not seen it on TXI.

A moderator can probably help you out better.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
No inconvenience at all. I figured they were because of the “made in USA” labels as well. Unless some are printed by Cartamundi, I imagine they are all USPCC. I just saw someone on a forum say some are printed by EPCC, but figured that was wrong because EPCC is in Taiwan (I believe). Either way, you’re right in saying the quality is top notch. T11 cards do feel superior than most decks on the market.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results