Are You Watching Closely?

Aug 31, 2007
Greenville, SC
Hello magic is my obsession, my passion, my life,...Secrets Are My Life. My name is David Rackley and I am very grateful for Theory11 and those who are apart of the project.

Has anyone noticed that the names of the effects released are the same names as the links to some of the clues? hmmm...what could this mean?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
What are these clue's that you speak of?

It's possible you are being sarcastic, but I'll answer that anyway.

When T11 first started, they were a website know as http://www.whatistheory11.com. This site added a new video every week for about five or six weeks straight, from late July to late August. These videos were of the artists (not known at the time) talking about T11. Well, to be more exact, they were getting us pumped. Each video also included hidden url's and the like, which led to things such as countdowns, images with clues, extra footage, etc. Eventually, Wayne's video, the final one, was released, and he told us the opening date of T11. It had finally come to an end.

Check out the whatistheory11.com webpage and try to find the clues yourself!

//David.Misner::

It's possible you are being sarcastic, but I'll answer that anyway.

When T11 first started, they were a website know as http://www.whatistheory11.com. This site added a new video every week for about five or six weeks straight, from late July to late August. These videos were of the artists (not known at the time) talking about T11. Well, to be more exact, they were getting us pumped. Each video also included hidden url's and the like, which led to things such as countdowns, images with clues, extra footage, etc. Eventually, Wayne's video, the final one, was released, and he told us the opening date of T11. It had finally come to an end.

Check out the whatistheory11.com webpage and try to find the clues yourself!

O yes, I was there for the whatistheory11.com, I just took a quick glance at the site then after that, I didn't pay much attention to this site.

Just recently I thought I would join.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
You know what's weird. I don't even know how I found this site. I was looking for hidden links on whatistheory11.com, till I did something.
Anybody remember how they found this site when it first came out?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
You know what's weird. I don't even know how I found this site. I was looking for hidden links on whatistheory11.com, till I did something.
Anybody remember how they found this site when it first came out?

I was on Magic Cafe, and saw a thread entitled "What is Theory11?" started by Lee Asher. I checked it out, found the link, and joined the hunt.

If you were around from the beginning, the www.whatistheory11.com/panic page was a countdown. Once that countdown ended, through information provided in the artists teaser trailers, they said a site called Theory11.com would open once it ran out.

There were also numerous contests where some people received Jerry Nugget decks as well as a deck of 1st edition Guardians before anyone else.

That was really what hooked me into magic, and how I met some of the people who are on here now through that thread on the Magic Cafe.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
If you were around from the beginning, the www.whatistheory11.com/panic page was a countdown. Once that countdown ended, through information provided in the artists teaser trailers, they said a site called Theory11.com would open once it ran out.

There were also numerous contests where some people received Jerry Nugget decks as well as a deck of 1st edition Guardians before anyone else.

That was really what hooked me into magic, and how I met some of the people who are on here now through that thread on the Magic Cafe.

-RA69

Really, that's what got you hooked? You haven't been in that long. Surprising. I always thought you were some advanced magician who spent his days with pretty girls sawed in half and Chris Kenner performing his every whim...

I actually was notified by Lee Asher by e-mail after purchasing one of his effects. I believe there was something mentioned in his newsletter as well. I was aware of a theory11 project and it was coming but I had no idea of what it was to be. It was probably a couple of months before the official site release actually happened. They had midnight updates you had to get to.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results