Artisan Luxury Edition Review

Feb 17, 2014
Silver Spring. MD
The box:
The box was heavier and thicker than I expected. This is a good thing. It feels solid and well built. The real highlight is the laser etched Artisan logo. It is the perfect touch to display these beautiful decks.

The Cards
All I could think when I opened the decks (one each) was wow. There isn't a camera on earth that can do these cards justice. They must be seen to be truly appreciated. The backs are stunning and produce beautiful fans. My fans are nowhere near perfect yet but these backs made them look that much better. The pips are an elegantly understated counterpoint to the some of the most beautiful court cards I have ever seen. The gold foil, white embossing and inks are perfect. They provide the perfect compliment to the stunning art of these cards.

Buy these. You won't regret it.

Feb 17, 2014
Silver Spring. MD
This is subjective. Something is only worth it's price if you find value in it. In addition to magic I collect cards and wanted this for my collection. If you don't collect, you may just want to buy the cards. I hope the review was helpful. I am a great PC tech but a lousy writer. ;)

Oct 31, 2013
Charlotte N.C.
Thanks I'll try to save enough for the box but first I'm trying to get the smoke and mirrors boxed set. (And hahahahaha binary for 2 is 0010, that's hilarious!)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results