7)Dan and dave nursery rhymes 3 volumes
8)Dan and dave sleightly magical
9)Dan and dave FIVE
10)Daniel madison collateral
11)Daniel madison one
12)Daniel madison two
13)Daniel madison burn
14)Dai vernon inner secrets of card magic

Can anyone give me an order in which i should learn these books.You can also add books outside the list that you like.I want the EXACT ORDER in which i should learn these books
(this post is also on the card forum)

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
You have a lot of great material there, for a beginner what the heck are you thinking? Like dM said "Are you ready!?". Dear Aspirating card magician, if you use those materials well, take your time to learn them and use them, you will not have to buy any products for another 5 years. Im serious.

Start your path with CC or RRTCM. Others will have to wait for now.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Mnemonica is about memorizing cards i really dont think a beginner should get into that unless of course you really want to get into memorizing cards.

More than anything people are going to say get
The Royal Road To Card Magic first

Expert at the card table was written a while ago so really it depends if you are getting a Dover reprint because it was written older so you really need to read sit down and buckle and you will get the sleights

Card Colledge has alot of material all about cards this is really highly recommended. Maybe 2nd maybe even first?

AOA a great set of books not all about card magic though it has coins ropes you name it its probably in there but some things require you to know some sleights which is why the first 2 sets of books would be great.

Dia Vernon Inner Secrets of Card Magic i have only had a quick squiz through this book but it has some great material which you probably won't see very often but im not so sure about this book as to i do not own it.

The rest of the books you named you really need a bit of expeirence before tackling them

hope that helped

Tom

Sep 1, 2007
Buy the Tarbell Course in Magic. That is all you will ever need for the rest of your life!

You will also learn how to become an excellent magician and not just a guy who can do some tricks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results