Assassins Pouch by jay Sankey

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
I saw this the other day at davenports magic shop, i was wondering is it acutally worth the money, and does anyone here actually use it. i want a place where i can keep my supplies rather then my pockets, but i am not sure, since i am on a budget, i cant just buy everything i see.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I dont know...
I think its a bit overkill.
I if was a spectator who sees a magician with it, I would think "this guy is really dorky... hes legit all out with this magic stuff."
Imagine Dan White performing with a fanny pack of magic...
Dont really know. didn't really bother exploring it.

Nov 29, 2009
I have a fellow magician who has it.

Its value of utility depends on how you usually carry your supplies. personally, I just keep everything in pockets with a laid back image (like D+M) so busting out this "pouch" is totally wacked out.

My friend keeps everything in his bag anyways so it was good for him since you didn't have to search his entire bag for stuff.

I think it really works great if you're wearing a sports jacket over it, beacuse you could have the pouch more to your side and the jacket cover it. But it all depends on where you're performing plus style.

I would actually enjoy having such a thing if it wasn't so dorky and obvious looking.

Something to carry around a simple deck, some coin envelopes, super sharpie, business cards, and a pad.

However, whipping this thing out doesn't look very professional in my eyes, but more so just like "well let me whip this out" crowd giggles "and yes that is my thumbtip, not that I'm not happy to see you."

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Apart from the rest of the comments, I really enjoy this product. It's mainly to be more organized and help yourself, not to please the audience. I always stuffed cards in my pockets, and guess what, they warped!!! After using the Assassin's Pouch, my cards have lasted for a long time. It's worth the money you pay for it, and I still fit other things in there that would have filled my pockets, and there's still room for more! In my opinion, it's not dorky. And remember that rule, Who cares what people think? It's supposed to feel comforting to you, and leave the performances and the astonishment to the audience. Hope this helps.

Casey

Dec 18, 2009
I think the assassins pouch would be quite useful. It's not the most attractive looking thing but it has plenty of room for things. (p.s. Casey I've seen u on youtube I'm a big fan)

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Mmmm. I'm a big fan of "traveling light", meaning...whatever fits in my pockets is what I take. I also think it looks a bit nerdy/dorky. But whatever you feel like. It's your decision.

Jan 10, 2008
I like it, you could fit more inside of it than meets the eye. He created this with the street/restaurant performer in mind.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
It is useful without a doubt but honestly...
I dont agree with "who cares what other people think. as long as its comfortable"
If your audience thinks you are a dorky no life then they wont really respect you, thus not appreciating your tricks to the full potential..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results