Australian online magic stores?

B

Ben_Ionesco

Hey guys,

I was just curious to find out if there is any good aussie magic sites out there. I use theory11 and mjm magic mostly but because the australian dollar is doing so s*** right now, its become really pricey lol like for every 1.00 USD = 1.54790 AUD.

The only reason im asking is coz then i wouldnt have to worry about the transfer rate as it wouldnt be an issue. So if anyone could help that would be great, cheers

Thanks

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hmm, yes. As far as the two Sydney shops go - Hey Presto is more expensive than Taylor's. I also find that both though are still cheaper than buying from the US (MJM Magic for me) even with shipping and the shocking Aussie dollar (gotta love Down Under). Normally, Hey Presto's regular customer service is terrible (the owner is an ass, no-one likes him) - but if you ask for the right person, you can get some very good advice. Taylor's on the other hand is slightly cheaper on a lot of items, but the drawback of Taylor's and the widespread joke is, that at any one time, Taylor's is 100% guaranteed to have at least two magic books in stock (a lot of their catalogue will have to be ordered from the US, especially books, of which they hold barely any in stock - as opposed to Hey Presto's large in-store stock which will get shipped straight away).

B

Ben_Ionesco

Yeah, it's good, long time in the making.
Shame he only sells cards now though.
Yeah i really like acekicker too but its a hell shame they only do cards ... although you can never own too many cards lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results