Awesome performance today

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
My uncle and a partner of his own a diner, and they needn't me to come in and help out because they were short on staff. Any way, I was cleaning off a table when my uncle's partner comes up to me and told me when I was done to come in the back room. So I went, there was my uncle, his partner, and four other cooks. My uncle told them that I did magic, so they wanted me to show them some stuff. Fortunatly I had a loop on me. I started off my borrowing one of the cooks sunglasses and making them rise. Then I did a PK effect. After that I performed Sinful. I then finished with this card trick...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m60DOBvuS2g I also had an ITR. so when I finished I got an offer to perform magic on Saturdays. I'm pretty pumped right now, just thought I'd share this.

D

Deleted member 2755

That's awesome! :D Just make sure you have enough effects. Well, I'm glad that went over well, and you are lucky you had a loop on you. Good job. :)

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

... I just watched that Criss Angel video you said you did.... As the guy from the David Blaine parodies says... "WHAT THE EFF?!" Where did you learn to do that?! Is that marketed or did you just figure it out?! That is amazing! That really fooled me.... I have no idea how that's done.

-Doug

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
... I just watched that Criss Angel video you said you did.... As the guy from the David Blaine parodies says... "WHAT THE EFF?!" Where did you learn to do that?! Is that marketed or did you just figure it out?! That is amazing! That really fooled me.... I have no idea how that's done.

-Doug

It's not really a matter of figuring it out, if you know what an ITR(invisible thread reel) then you should automatically know how the effect works.

D

Deleted member 2755

It's not really a matter of figuring it out, if you know what an ITR(invisible thread reel) then you should automatically know how the effect works.

If you mean that by just owning some thread and maybe having a really big loop or something similar then yes I know how he made the card move, but how did you get the spectator's selected card?!:eek:

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results