BackPack

Nov 22, 2007
I've just looked at the 1 on 1 Backpack..which Andrew said was original, but I do believe De'Vo has been doing this for awhile and also does a stand alone sculpture on the back of his hand...So am I correct on this assumption?

Sep 1, 2007
No, your not. De'vo created the original flipback, but not a flipback cut.

And his SSS isn't done on the back of his hand. Andrei has a version of the backpack cut called Quad Backpack, where there is 4 packets balanced on the back of the hand. For some reason, he doesn't consider this a SSS.

Sep 1, 2007
De'Vo started coming out with his "original" material after Andrei's The'me and claiming that he has come up with his stuff way back in the 1980's. So he says that he came up with a method and the idea of a triangle and square done on the back of the hand good twenty years ago but he just didn't ever put it on a video. But now when Andrei has come out with his stuff De'Vo starts to publish "his original material".

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
De'Vo started coming out with his "original" material after Andrei's The'me and claiming that he has come up with his stuff way back in the 1980's. So he says that he came up with a method and the idea of a triangle and square done on the back of the hand good twenty years ago but he just didn't ever put it on a video. But now when Andrei has come out with his stuff De'Vo starts to publish "his original material".

I think De'Vo needs to get over himself.

-SM

I think you all need to do something rather than complain about de'vo, just because you can't be like him. Grow up.

The backpack cut/variations and the flipback triad are performed and executed very differently. More than one person can come up with a similair move. Who cares who did it first. At least they can both do it with no problem right!
yeah......:mad:

[edited by moderator for profanity]

Jan 21, 2008
I've just looked at the 1 on 1 Backpack..which Andrew said was original, but I do believe De'Vo has been doing this for awhile and also does a stand alone sculpture on the back of his hand...So am I correct on this assumption?

No way you just called him Andrew...

And De'vo has screwed over Andrei many times before, so when he came out with original stuff it was obvious De'vo would try again.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
I love these characters with 1 post trying to make it seem like it's one of my additional accounts defending myself lol. I love it, it's great. I'd like to get to know who this person actually is. :p

-Andrei Jikh

Jan 21, 2008
Sorry if I made it sound that way, man. I really didn't mean for it too. My name really is Conner McDonald. Sorry but I just can't stand the man since I got banned a year ago for no reason, still won't let me in. I just have some strong opinions.
I find all the drama between De'vo and you obsurd. Even though you are probably over it by now.

By the way, I've been flourishing since your 21 ace contest entry, the second one. I'm not just some new kid, just don't post on the forums much at all, I don't feel the need. I really have to credit that video for getting me into flourishing, so just wanted to tell you thanks. You were even amazing way back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 22, 2007

Well...I would truly believe that De'Vo has probably done those moves before and didn't publish them. that wouldn't be a surprise. seeing how nobody seen the cobra cut before until he released it. I don't have anything against De'Vo. The only thing is I've heard he gets mad at people moves when he never published it himself..which is childish, but to defend him...I wouldn't be surprise if he did that quad backpack that Andrei does before. Andrei did it.

Jan 31, 2008
Well...I would truly believe that De'Vo has probably done those moves before. That wouldn't be a surprise. Seeing how nobody seen the cobra cut before until he released it. I don't have anything against De'Vo. To defend him...I wouldn't be surprise if he did that quad backpack that Andrei does before. Andrei did it.

You're prob'ly the first person I've heard with a level head on this subject....

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results