Battle System - Cheesy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2008
But it started in an even better forum.http://superhandz.yuku.com/

True dat.

I think the whole system is.... lame, way too many n00bie battles, single move battle, it's just stupid, stuff like double lift battles, clipshift battle, and sponge ball battles for crying out loud! Kinda annoying, half the battles aren't worth rating.... maybe I'm just looking forward to Joel's battle too much lol

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Can I ask. Are you Brian Tudor?

JDEN

I am Brian But Not Tudor
IF I were Tudor i would Say something about Your Pdf
You know
The One About my I mean the OH REV Cut
Good Job Though

And If you wanna battle
we Battle
I love to Battle
Anybody will tell ya

But Really,Why do you want to battle for.?(anyone)

D

Deleted member 2755

I actually like the Battle System. I feel it encourages people more to go out and do some magic. I have yet to see a video of someone performing for a stranger in the battle section, but my contest will. ;) I'm going to try and get some filming in tomorrow of me performing Believe for a stranger. I hope it will be good. ;) However, I think most of the flourish battles are kind of pointless. I think the system of fun though and I'll use it sometimes.

-Doug

Oct 6, 2007
Yeah, but a poetry slam has a greater degree of social interaction, and a Halo tournament actually has the possibility of walking away with a cash prize.

All in all, I think the system is just pandering to the kids here who want nothing more than to show off for its own sake. You say it will put you in your place and show you what you need to improve? There are two things that do that already: watching live magic from others, and self-awareness.

On the upshot, maybe it will chew up more time for some of the people around here, resulting in fewer pointless celebrity gossip threads or topic asking total strangers on how to spend your money.

I actually agree with Steerpike for once...

I thought this place was awesome few months ago.

Lately it's been turning into another E community. Full of losers who don't have have a clue of what their talking about and think they're the S**t. I'll probably be called one of them too, but this place is getting worse anyway, so who cares?

jonraiker

SVP, theory11
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I think it's safe to say this thread has run its course. No idea why anyone dug this back up only to post negative comments about the community as a whole.

Anyway, back to the magic. [in loudish whisper]Are you ready?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results