Bee Stingers Playing Cards :: SOLD OUT

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just a quick note that we are completely sold out of the first run of our Bee® Stingers playing cards. The Second Edition of the deck is currently in production and expected in 2-4 weeks.

We will keep you posted!

Sep 1, 2007
I only have 2 more un-opened 1st editions. I don't think changes would make these cards better, they're already extremely good and feel like a dream. Probably will not purchase 2nd edition Stinger's. I don't want to feel the dissapointment.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Really? I don't know. I haven't really read the reviews, but is it just me, or did anyone else hate the Stingers with a passion? They were easily the worst USPCC deck of cards (made for magicians... well, including regular bikes) I've ever handled. Two unopened decks here and I don't plan on ever using them.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I opened a Stingers deck, and they were completely useless for magic within 2 hours of practice. Bent, completely unable to handle, couldn't fan, utterly warped, so much so that it was the size of 1 and a half decks sitting flat on the table (i say flat... it was too bent to sit flat on the table). I couldn't do a double because the cards were so irregularly bent, couldn't do an elmsley cause they stopped sliding.

I wouldn't normally criticise a deck of cards but they were just so shockingly bad.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I opened a Stingers deck, and they were completely useless for magic within 2 hours of practice. Bent, completely unable to handle, couldn't fan, utterly warped, so much so that it was the size of 1 and a half decks sitting flat on the table (i say flat... it was too bent to sit flat on the table). I couldn't do a double because the cards were so irregularly bent, couldn't do an elmsley cause they stopped sliding.

I wouldn't normally criticise a deck of cards but they were just so shockingly bad.

That is very bizarre.... Hmmm... Welp, they were great to me! I do some rigorous crap and they lasted.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
praetoritevong - sounds like you got a lemon deck; no idea what could have caused that, but certainly not representative of the quality that these have (rather) consistently shown.

The second edition STINGERS will be in house VERY soon. We made some minor but noticeable changes in the feel and finish that we think will prove to be an improvement over the previous supply. More details will be posted once we get the final product in hand and tested.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results