beLieve DVD + 1on1 - 11PM TONIGHT

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Joel Paschall's beLieve is NOW AVAILABLE.

>> Like shiny discs? Get the DVD.
>> Need instant gratification? Get the download.
>> Torn between shiny things & instant gratification? Get the combo.
>> Like to be on the cutting edge of fashion? Dress like JB.

Also releasing at 11PM tonight - this weeks brand new 1on1: Chris Kenner's Five Speed.

Five Speed is not a just a 'move' or a 'quick trick' but is a full blown routine with multiple magic moments. This routine combines a selection effect with an ambitious card sequence and a 3 card monte sequence >> then wraps it all up with a surprise ending. This 1on1 is one of our longest - it is a feature length video with just about 30 minutes of detailed instruction.

This will be the last 1on1 from Chris for a few weeks >> up next you will see 1on1's from myself, Joel Paschall & others. Just about an hour to go... we'll see you guys soon!
_

Attachments

• JBsNewSuit.jpg
    JBsNewSuit.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 452
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

Woohoo! I don't have any money currently, and I'm saving money for other things... BUT THEORY 11, YOU KEEP THROWING AWESOME THINGS AT ME! I'll look into this 1 on 1 as I'm sure it will be awesome. I look forward to seeing some 1 on 1s from you Wayne as I do like your work. I also look forward to seeing some stuff from the other artists as well. You guys are awesome releasing something new every week! :D Believe looks awesome as well! I WILL have to pick this up at some point in the near future.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
I can't wait until beLieve comes out. I want to know how much it'll cost so I can decide between it and Identity by d+M

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Well, you can officially put me on the list of people who are going to buy Believe tonight! Woot! And possibly the new 1on1, depending on how much I like it.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Just out of curiosity, why hasn't Paschall been added to the Artist's section?

Honestly? He's been so busy... and so have we... we just haven't had the time to finish up all the Artist info. We've got most of the info... but not all of it :) It's sad that we haven't gotten it all done yet... but we're working on it.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
This has probably been established already, and if it has; I apologize, but how much is this DVD going to cost? I have $100, so it's no problem either way, but it'd be great if it was $29.95 or $24.95 like most other DVD Download. Thanks, Wayne!

Aug 31, 2007
This has probably been established already, and if it has; I apologize, but how much is this DVD going to cost? I have $100, so it's no problem either way, but it'd be great if it was $29.95 or $24.95 like most other DVD Download. Thanks, Wayne!

I might have to get the download as well.

Wait. No. AGH!!!. I'm trying to save for the LVMI dealers. Why is life so evil?

Drew, get on aim now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results