Believe :: Full Preview

Dec 13, 2007
aww man i want to get this... but i also really want FLOW and i only have enough money for one... damn... maybe i'll work a bit this weekend

Oct 28, 2007
yeah true but still i am sure you can make at least 25 in one day. Make sure you have a large crowed, preform well, involve everyone (or at least try) and make sure you have so damn good hat lines.

Dec 13, 2007
yeah true but still i am sure you can make at least 25 in one day. Make sure you have a large crowed, preform well, involve everyone (or at least try) and make sure you have so damn good hat lines.

i don't usually get huge crowds... but one time i performed for like 5 people who where pretty drunk and one of them gave me 20 bucks (tricks always seem more magical for drunk people

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 28, 2007
yeah but even 5 people that is still alright and drunk people are pretty fun to preform to because they freak out but it depends on the drunk person.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
lol, I didn't even think about that! But I think there is a very logical explanation for why there are so many change-related tricks - changes are some of the most powerful effects you can perform. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results