BentTouchSlink comes out September 30th

Sep 2, 2007
bent: coin band. slink: rubber band effect. and touch: an eff3ect that Garcia never uses. there is a huge controvosy about it

Dizzi i think you meant coin bend not coin band, but that is obviously inferred, but...

I wrote this post because i saw his rubber band penetration and it looked AMAZING!! :)

I think he said that he invented it while he was going to the bathroom, and then spent about an hour making it perfect. :)

Sep 2, 2007
lol his parents: "What are you doing in the bathroom danny!?"
Danny: Uhhh, magic trick mom!"
Danny;s mom: Really?"
Danny: Uh yeah...what else could I be doing?
Danny's mom: Matering calculus? or practicing for the debate team!

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
does anybody know what kind of effects they will be I heard something about it being coin effects is that true? or will it be different kind of effects? if you guys know let me know lates

Jul 21, 2008
Finland
does anybody know what kind of effects they will be I heard something about it being coin effects is that true? or will it be different kind of effects? if you guys know let me know lates

"Bent" is a coin bend, "Slink" is a rubberband link or something and "touch" is also a somekind of coin trick

Jul 21, 2008
Finland
Where did you hear that about touch?

In thread "Daniel Garcias review of his lates release" Daniel says that Touch is not a classic garcia, because it was invented in a studio and never performed after.
There is also Brad Christians response:
"...But to us it’s classic Garcia in the sense that it is genius thinking and came from that amazing underground brain of yours. It’s very simple and beautiful coin magic..."

In my opinion Brad says that Touch is a beautiful coin magic.. (?)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results