benttouchslink

Mar 16, 2009
USA
I have a few questions about this product. 1. can the coin be signed before it is bent? 2. touch seemed kind of obvious but does it end clean? 3. and what do you think about each effect here? (bent, touch, slink, crazy man's handcuffs). Oh and I'm really looking for a good coin bend that isn't too expensive so any suggestions and it doesn't necessarily have to be a signed coin bend (would this one be satifactory? One of the other main reasons i want this dvd is for crazy man's handcuffs :).

P.S. Do you think Tannen's magic shop would have this dvd (in NYC) because i'm going there in April?

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I have a few questions about this product. 1. can the coin be signed before it is bent? 2. touch seemed kind of obvious but does it end clean? 3. and what do you think about each effect here? (bent, touch, slink, crazy man's handcuffs). Oh and I'm really looking for a good coin bend that isn't too expensive so any suggestions and it doesn't necessarily have to be a signed coin bend (would this one be satifactory? One of the other main reasons i want this dvd is for crazy man's handcuffs :).

P.S. Do you think Tannen's magic shop would have this dvd (in NYC) because i'm going there in April?

1. No, it can't be signed...
2. Touch doesn't end clean in a way that you probably think, but the clean up is really easy and no body will even look for it...
3. Slink is the best effect on the DVD, and it is worth the price, IF you like to perform with rubber bands. It is better to do it as a part of a routine, than a stand alone effect...

Mar 16, 2009
USA
1. No, it can't be signed...
2. Touch doesn't end clean in a way that you probably think, but the clean up is really easy and no body will even look for it...
3. Slink is the best effect on the DVD, and it is worth the price, IF you like to perform with rubber bands. It is better to do it as a part of a routine, than a stand alone effect...

Do you like it overall and think it's worth it?

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
I would definetly recommend getting it, I personally only use Bent and Slink, Touch is far too weak in my opinion an should have been excluded from the dvd, but all in all its worth it, also consider gettin the DG projects::volumes 1 to 3....volume 1 has a routine called Rubber maid an would go great with Crazy Mans Handcuffs, & Slink. Hope this helps man:-D

Jan 28, 2009
Belgium, Antwerp
I would definetly recommend getting it, I personally only use Bent and Slink, Touch is far too weak in my opinion an should have been excluded from the dvd, but all in all its worth it, also consider gettin the DG projects::volumes 1 to 3....volume 1 has a routine called Rubber maid an would go great with Crazy Mans Handcuffs, & Slink. Hope this helps man:-D

And in vol 2 you put your finger true a coin ? more inpresive than a non signed coin bend.

I really like the projects but they are more like show me a trick tricks no trick like I'm the second Jesus.. ( no show material )

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results