Best Close up magic

Feb 17, 2017
Hello, is there any close up magic, where you don't need a table? Thanks.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
All tricks that happen in your hands ;)
Take the Ambitious card for example.

Play around with different moves that accomplish a same thing. For example, use a in the hands false shuffle as opposed to a Zarrow shuffle.

Check out The Market, there are a ton of tricks to get the gears turning, or they can be used as standalone tricks.

Coin and non-card magic can also be great, but there are a ton of card tricks you can do without a table. After all, what's street magic?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Yeah there's a ton out there! Theory11 has a bunch of products that don't require a table and on the Marketplace you can see even more.

Many pieces can be adapted to be performed without a table. Here's an example:

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Feb 17, 2017
Yeah there's a ton out there! Theory11 has a bunch of products that don't require a table and on the Marketplace you can see even more.

Many pieces can be adapted to be performed without a table. Here's an example:

Thanks.

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Most of the stuff I use is in the hands! :) Just look for "In the hands" type close-up magic OR you can tweak the effects you already know so that they do not require a table. I have even seen "Matrix" done in the spectator's hands haha

Shameless Plug: Feel free to take a look at my stuff in the marketplace for ideas! There are so many brilliant magicians here at T11 and I am sure you will find something! SOME EVEN FOR FREE!!!

https://www.theory11.com/marketplace/michael-obrien

Mar 22, 2017
Yeah there are heaps of them. Look up sleight of hand in a good classic magic book like Bobo's modern coin magic, it will keep you busy for a long time. The book is in the public domain so you can probably find a free version floating around online somewhere.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results