Best Coins Across (In Your Opinion)

May 3, 2008
Okay I'm getting more into coin magic and I've been dieing to learn a good coins across routine. I mainly just wanted to know what your guys' favorites where and where they can be purchased.

Thanks,
Charlie.

Oh yeah and they don't necessarily have to be un-gimmicked or with only three coins.

Nov 12, 2008
Well there is Mr. Clean Coins Across from Sankey which is on his Revolutionary Coin Magic DVD and uses three ordinary quarters. Also Slow Motion Coins Across on his Front Row Sankey DVD which uses three quarters that you put in your hand and they then end up in your pocket!

I like the Deep or OOSPCA from Totally Out of Control. I do a three coin 'Deep' handling that I just whipped up. Also, Coin 1 is really visual but I do not own it and it also has the Deep on it. Hope that helps!

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
As said above, The Deep by Chris Kenner is a great routine and only involves 4 half dollars. My other recommendation is Mirage et Trois by Eric Jones, it has a 3 phase routine that involves a comedy bit called Out of three, a 3 fly called Spectators visual coins across (S.V.C.A) and the 3 klan vanish. Also I do believe David Stone has a 3 coins across involving a wine glass, which is on his first volume. Hope this helps.

Mar 30, 2008
I'm really loving the Deep, as aforementioned, and a somewhat unknown one. I am talking of the Coins to Glass by Shoot Ogawa and Apollo Robbins on Cultural Exchange, Vol 2, if I remember correctly. Very quick, and the DVD in general is GREAT.

Nov 8, 2007
Anyone who's ever seen it always agrees with me on this: Garrett Thomas's Imagination Coins is the best coins across routine ever. It's a coins across routine that is so much more than "look, another coin jumped from this hand to this hand." Beautiful routine.

Jan 7, 2010
CoinOne by Homer Liwag is a great coins across routine. It is very visual and isn't a knuckle buster. Jay Sankey's Mr. Clean Coins Across is very nice, but pretty difficult.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
Really? You want to buy a coins across? Wha?

Anyways, Mr. Clean is great. It's pretty easy, if you have a good (and fast) goshman pinch.

Also, David Roth's coins across routine (I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned) is one of the best. You can learn it in "Expert Coin Magic" by David Roth, which is a fantastic book. The routine uses a shell, but there's also one without. I'd go with the shell one.

May 3, 2008
Really? You want to buy a coins across? Wha?

Anyways, Mr. Clean is great. It's pretty easy, if you have a good (and fast) goshman pinch.

Also, David Roth's coins across routine (I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned) is one of the best. You can learn it in "Expert Coin Magic" by David Roth, which is a fantastic book. The routine uses a shell, but there's also one without. I'd go with the shell one.

I don't quite understand but yes. I'd like to know where I could purchase a decent coins across. And thanks for your idea.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
ooohhhh..... forgive me! I misunderstood your post... I thought you wanted to buy a coins across routine, like a gimmick that does all the work for you. Never mind! :D

Anyways, like other people have said, Mr. Clean is good. But you shouldn't learn it now, because it will probably be too hard. I would recommend getting David Roth's "Expert Coin Magic Made Easy". It teaches lots of coin magic, and some good coins across.

Roth's book "Expert Coin Magic" has his famous coins across routine, which I perform all the time. It's a classic, you should check it out. The rest of the book is phenomenal as well.

Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results