Best deck for a hot climate?

Jul 2, 2008
singapore
bikes clump like crap in singapore after a few days if u dont place them in an air-conditioned environment. tallys on the other hand hahaha they are probably the best deck aside from the split spades lions i have laid my hands on. shadow masters and guardians hold up pretty good too until i played with them in the rain XP. from what i have been hearing alladin NON air-cushioned are bloody good they are better then alladin with a-c. and they are the only cards kevin ho uses :) i haven got my grimey hands on one yet but, in my opinion (u dont have to give a dam if u dont want to :) ) tallys are best followed by split spades and then shadow masters or guardians but i have this feeling that alladin non a-ced will probably own all of them :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 2, 2008
singapore
weather and temperature and humidity affects cards alot i think. i can safely say that my non tally ho and split spade decks fan pretty darn close to butter when im in my air-conditioned room but when im out in the sun in singapore close to (32 degrees celsius/centigrade with high humidity) they cant fan unless i throw them at a fan (think trashmanf's wynn review) after a few weeks in singapore i really can do that to my bikes cause their only fit to be cat toys or something hahaha. i burn through decks very very fast without my teachers help in confiscating my newly purchased 1 day old theory 11 guardians... i need a porper or card clip but i have no money at the moment stupid darn awesome trilogy dvd burned holes in my wallet.. tallys last longest and are cheaper compared to split spades lions or shadow masters. my opinion get tallys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results