Best Gimmick You Have

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
whats the best gimick you ever had.

MY best gimmick is thumb tip,why it can be use for disapearing and apearing things.changes things,restore things. etc..

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
My favorite/best gimmick would actually be something that I have yet to own, but will soon. Ever since I started learning magic I've wanted to purchase the Ultra Smoke 2000.

I know it's not exactly a "gimmick", but that's as close as I can get to being in my "favorite gimmick" category.

Shane K.

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
My favorite/best gimmick would actually be something that I have yet to own, but will soon. Ever since I started learning magic I've wanted to purchase the Ultra Smoke 2000.

I know it's not exactly a "gimmick", but that's as close as I can get to being in my "favorite gimmick" category.

Shane K.

I have it is pretty cool. I use more we color changes

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Definitely the TnR gimmick, it's by far my favourite gimmick ever. When I finished making it I couldn't get over how damn awesome it was!

In saying that I have an idea for a gimmick that would create a nice effect, but I have yet to construct it and see how it plays out. Something to do over Christmas I feel. :D

- Sean

Dec 2, 2007
I dunno I dont use a lot of gimmicks, but I would say TT is up there. Id have to say my distortion gimmick and Daniel Madison Change gimmicks are my fav. This is because I like mind blowing colour changes. That is why Im currently working on a Distortion/DM change gimmick.

Say their card is the 8 of diamonds, you show the 4 and they say no. You say is it close and they are like kinda. You shake it and it flashes into a 6 of diamonds. Then they say nope then you shake it and the pips move to an 8 of diamonds. Will be very hard to make but will probably be my fav gimmick ever.

Sep 2, 2007
my cards...wait...those aren;t gimmicked...prohbably one of my own gimmicks for one of my effects.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Can I ask why you think it's underestimated?

Just read the posts in this thread, only about 2 people, excluding me, mention the thumb tip. Everything else mentioned was "street magic-y." Also a LOT of newbies don't even KNOW what a thumbtip is let alone know it's power. Let's face it, in recent "street magic" history, there hasn't been many TT tricks have there? That's my opinion

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I dunno I dont use a lot of gimmicks, but I would say TT is up there. Id have to say my distortion gimmick and Daniel Madison Change gimmicks are my fav. This is because I like mind blowing colour changes. That is why Im currently working on a Distortion/DM change gimmick.

Say their card is the 8 of diamonds, you show the 4 and they say no. You say is it close and they are like kinda. You shake it and it flashes into a 6 of diamonds. Then they say nope then you shake it and the pips move to an 8 of diamonds. Will be very hard to make but will probably be my fav gimmick ever.
How on earth do u know how to make he DM color change gimmick??

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results